- "Will quarterbacks step up?" (FSO) - "The Browns enter their 2014 training camp with a revamped quarterback look. Gone are Brandon Weeden, Jason Campbell and Alex Tanney. The only holdover from last year’s team is Brian Hoyer, who started training camp as the third-string quarterback behind Weeden and Campbell."
- "His long-term future uncertain, Ahtyba Rubin takes relentless approach to Cleveland Browns' season" (Plain Dealer) - "The final day of Browns' spring practice dawned muggy and cloudless. Hours from the start of a six-week vacation, veterans were afforded no escape from the heat. Not that Ahtyba Rubin sought one."
- "Can LeBron bring normalcy to Manziel?" (ESPN) - "LeBron James accomplished one thing last weekend for Johnny Manziel. He drove Manziel off the World Wide Web. For the first weekend since he was drafted, photos of Manziel doing something in some town far away did not appear."
- "Aggies Sumlin can't escape Manziel questions" (AP) - "Kevin Sumlin headed off questions about Texas A&M's quarterback of the future, whoever that might be. The Aggies coach couldn't avoid interest in life without his former superstar quarterback on Tuesday at Southeastern Conference media days. First podium question: What's it like to not be coaching Johnny Manziel?"
- "Winston: Manziel had more pressure" (ESPN) - "After a season in which he won the Heisman Trophy, led Florida State to a BCS national championship and faced an investigation into an alleged sexual assault, few players can match the pressure quarterback Jameis Winston has faced."
- "Saints, Jimmy Graham agree to long-term deal" (SI.com) - "New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham reached an agreement in principle on a long-term deal, the team announced Tuesday."
- "Panthers DE Greg Hardy found guilty; plans to appeal judge's decision" (CBS) - "Panthers defensive end Greg Hardy was in a North Carolina courtroom on Tuesday where he was found guilty on charges of communicating threats and assaulting a female."
- "Kyle Orton to be released by Dallas Cowboys" (NFL.com) - "The Dallas Cowboys are moving on from Kyle Orton. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday the Cowboys have informed Orton he will be released, according to a source who has spoken to the player."