- "2014 Depth Charts Update: AFC North" (ProFootballFocus) - "One of the things we wanted to do with the depth chart series was keep them updated and in most respects this article is about that – reminding you that we’ll be keeping things relevant until at least the season starts."
- "Browns roster rundown: Coaching staff" (ESPN) - "Then: Head coach Rob Chudzinski, offensive coordinator Norv Turner, defensive coordinator Ray Horton (considering coordinators only). Now: Head coach Mike Pettine, offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, defensive coordinator Jim O'Neil."
- "WFNY’s State of the Browns: Tight Ends" (WFNY) - "The tight end position is an evolving group with more emphasis on them being a threat in the passing game. The new style of the NFL tight end is one of a tall and fast player, who is more of receiver rather than a blocker."
- "Quinn to Manziel: 'I’m Trying To Give Him a Piece of Advice, He’s Got All the Ability in the World'" (92.3 The Fan) - "Former Browns quarterback Brady Quinn joined Bull & Fox with Anthony Lima to talk about his message for Johnny Manziel, his experience as a young first round pick with the Browns and how tough it was to deal with the pressure"
- "Dolphins DE Dion Jordan suspended 4 games for PEDs violation" (CBS) - "Dolphins defensive end Dion Jordan, the No. 3 overall draft pick in 2013, has been suspended for the first four games of the 2014 season..."
- "NFL suspensions 2014: Robert Mathis, Daryl Washington among others" (SB Nation) - "Every year, the NFL tries to crack down on players using performance-enhancing drugs and illegal substances of any kind, including drugs such as marijuana."
- "Ex-NFL players file formal objection" (ESPN) - "Seven retired players who played a total of 66 seasons in the NFL attacked the proposed settlement of concussion litigation on Wednesday..."
- "RGIII: There are no more 'ulterior motives' in D.C." (NFL.com) - "Robert Griffin III -- like most players and coaches during the NFL's Happy Season -- is in an optimistic state of mind."