- Herm Edwards on Josh Gordon (ESPN Radio) - "ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards discusses how the Browns should approach Josh Gordon, the league's substance abuse policy, Gordon's history and Johnny Manziel's lifestyle." - AUDIO
- "Cris Carter: Browns should cut Josh Gordon in wake of arrest" (SI.com) - "Former NFL receiver Cris Carter, who has overcome addictions to alcohol and cocaine in his past, said Monday on ESPN's Mike and Mike that the Cleveland Browns should cut troubled receiver Josh Gordon in the wake of his DUI arrest early Saturday."
- "Jim Brown: 1964 title ring being sold online was stolen from him" (FSO) - "Jim Brown was awarded a ring after his Cleveland Browns won the 1964 NFL Championship with a 27-0 victory over the Baltimore Colts. Now, that ring is being sold online. There's only one problem: That same ring was stolen from Brown over four decades ago."
- "A snapshot of the entire Cleveland Browns roster" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Quick notes on all 90 players"
- "Judge gives preliminary approval for uncapped settlement" (CBS) - "After U.S. district court judge Anita B.Brody rejected a $765 million concussion settlement between the NFL and the former players that were suing the league, the two sides went back to work..."
- "Tony Romo 'miles ahead' of last year" (PFT) - "For Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, rehabbing from back surgery has become a familiar process."
- "10 snubs from the 'Top 100 Players of 2014' list" (NFL.com) - "NFL Network's The Top 100 Players of 2014 wraps up this week with the 10 highest-ranked players in the league."