Here are some tidbits regarding the Cleveland Browns, coming from Cleveland.com's weblog and ClevelandBrowns.com.
- Tucker on Report: As if the Browns offensive line isn't suffering already, Ryan Tucker was added to the injury report as probable due to an illness. Details were not provided, but since he's only listed as probably, you'd have to imagine that it's something minor.
- Jurevicius Starting: Barring a miracle, Joe Jurevicius will make his first career start with the Cleveland Browns. Dennis Northcutt is questionable to play with a rib injury, and in all likelihood, he'll miss this Sunday's game. Braylon Edwards and Jurevicius have been taking reps as the top two receivers, with Joshua Cribbs as the third receiver. Cribbs would also return punts this week.
- Wilson Seeing Action: If we want to expand the playbook, giving a guy like rookie receiver Travis Wilson a chance may help. Wilson was finally upgraded from questionable to probable on the injury report, and if Northcutt is out, he could be involved in four receiver sets against the Broncos.
- What? Bodden Out?: Don't get too concerned yet, but out of all our defensive players, it's actually Leigh Bodden that has a 50-50 chance of playing. If he can't go, then Daven Holly would probably get the start along with Gary Baxter.
- Suggs, Suggs, Suggs: In case you hadn't heard already, the Denver Broncos were testing Lee Suggs out earlier in the week, probably to scout our "system". Thankfully, it's not like we've shown anything good in the running game to really practice against.