After the fifth round of votes, our big board is as follows:
1. Aaron Curry, LB, Wake Forest
2. Brian Orakpo, DE/OLB, Texas
3. Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech
4. Beanie Wells, RB, the Ohio State University
5. Rey Maualuga, LB, USC
6. Malcolm Jenkins, DB, the Ohio State University
7. B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College
8. Everette Brown, Florida State
9. Clay Matthews, LB, USC
10. Knowshawn Moreno, Georgia
11. Brian Cushing, LB, USC
12. Aaron Maybin, DE/OLB, Penn State
13. Jason Smith, OT, Baylor
14. Jeremy Maclin, WR/KR, Missouri
15. Vonte Davis, DB, Illinois
16. James Laurinaitis, LB, the Ohio State University
17. Darius Butler, CB, UConn
t18. Eugene Monroe, OT, UVA
t18. Andre Smith, OT, Alabama
t18. Percy Harvin, WR/RS, Florida
21. LeSean McCoy, RB, Pittsburgh-166 points
22. Alex Mack, OC, California-161 points
23. Hakeem Nicks, WR, North Carolina-129 points
24. Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU-126 points
25. Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Maryland-122 points.
On to the 26-30th positions of our DBN Big Board! I will need to re-do the survey once it fills up with 100 votes, so please remember to only vote once.
Feel free to give scouting reports, tell people what this Big Board should look like, and talk about what your criteria are in the comments. Also, if there is someone who you would like to see included in the list of candidates, let me know.
Hopefully, this portion of our board will be more exciting to rank because these are the types of players who we can hope fall to us in the 2nd round.