After the fifth round of votes, our big board is as follows:
1. Aaron Curry, LB, Wake Forest
2. Brian Orakpo, DE/OLB, Texas
3. Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech
4. Beanie Wells, RB, the Ohio State University
5. Rey Maualuga, LB, USC
6. Malcolm Jenkins, DB, the Ohio State University
7. B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College
8. Everette Brown, Florida State
9. Clay Matthews, LB, USC
10. Knowshawn Moreno, Georgia
11. Brian Cushing, LB, USC
12. Aaron Maybin, DE/OLB, Penn State
13. Jason Smith, OT, Baylor
14. Jeremy Maclin, WR/KR, Missouri
15. Vonte Davis, DB, Illinois
16. James Laurinaitis, LB, the Ohio State University
17. Darius Butler, CB, UConn
t18. Eugene Monroe, OT, UVA
t18. Andre Smith, OT, Alabama
t18. Percy Harvin, WR/RS, Florida
21. LeSean McCoy, RB, Pittsburgh
22. Alex Mack, OC, California
23. Hakeem Nicks, WR, North Carolina
24. Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU
25. Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Maryland
26. Alphonso Smith, CB, Wake Forest
27. Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Oklahoma State
28. Mark Sanchez, QB, USC
29. Donald Brown, RB, UConn
30. Connor Barwin, DE/OLB, Cincinnati
VOTE NOW, VOTES TALLIED SOON!
On to the 31st-37th positions of our DBN Big Board! I will need to re-do the survey once it fills up with 100 votes, so please remember to only vote once.
Feel free to give scouting reports, tell people what this Big Board should look like, and talk about what your criteria are in the comments. Also, if there is someone who you would like to see included in the list of candidates, let me know.
The 36th player on this board will represent what we collectively think would be the worst case scenario for our 1st second round pick.
For this round of votes, you will choose 7 players. This is to speed up the process so our board is 50 players deep by next weekend.