As more reports come in, this list will be updated. After the 2009 NFL Draft finished, the Cleveland Browns have reportedly signed the following undrafted free agents:
- QB Graham Harrel of Texas Tech (Source)
- QB Kyle Zeltinger of Univ. of Maryland
- WR Jordan Norwood of Penn State (Source)
- WR Brent Casteel of Utah (Source)
- WR Eddie Thompson of Idaho State (Source)
- TE Mike Massey of Michigan (Source) *Attended St. Ignatius
- OG Marlon Davis of Alabama (Source)
- DL Adam Hoppel of Cincinnati
- DE Marcus Benard of JSU (Source)
- S Jason Venson of UCF (Source)
- S Nate Ness of Arizona
- DB Corey Boudreaux of SDSU (Source)
- DB Bryan Williams of Akron (Source)
DB Antonio Smith of Bowling Green (Source)
- P Chris Lynch of UAlbany (Source)
*UAPB free safety Stewart Franks will find out later this week if the Browns will sign him, according to a report.
*Another potential tryout player in WR Tre'dale Tolver of Cal Poly, according to this report.
*Long snapper Danny Dutmerof Wyoming will have a workout with the Browns.
*Offensive lineman Jeff Niedermier of Buffalo will try out
*Defensive back David Hyland will have a try out.
UPDATE: Boo. A slight bummer to hear that the Browns were not able to bring CSU's J'Nathan Bullock on board. According to the Green Bay Press Gazette, the New York Jets have signed him. Nonetheless, I'm happy to hear that Bullock was picked up by somebody, and it'll be interesting to follow his progress.
UPDATE: Another note on a local Clevelander, for those who like to follow the natives. QB Brian Hoyer, who attended St. Ignatius High School and then Michigan State, was signed by the New England Patriots. The first thing you can think of is "lucky SOB", eh?
If you find any reports on UDFA's the Browns have signed, please post them here!