Before we get too wrapped up in the Vikings/Browns talk this week, I wanted to quickly wrap up a few loose ends, including a new addition to the Browns practice squad (meaning someone was released too), what happened to Dustin Fry, and who is on this week's injury report.
- Brandon Anderson Released: The team released DB Brandon Anderson from their practice squad.
- Keith Grennan Replaced Him: Grennan is a defensive lineman who came to the league as an undrafted free agent for the San Diego Chargers in 2007. He spent that year on the team's practice squad, and last year was off and on the team's practice squad, final roster, and injury report. He was released a few days ago.
- Dustin Fry to Carolina: This was slipped through the cracks. Dustin Fry, who the team might have wanted on their practice squad, signed to the Carolina Panthers practice squad. As a reminder, the team also lost QB Richard Bartel to the Jaguars practice squad.
Vikings/Browns Injury Report:
- OUT FOR SUNDAY: OL Rex Hadnot (knee)
- DID NOT PARTICIPATE: RB Cedric Peerman (thigh)
- LIMITED (in practice): LB David Bowens (knee), RB Jerome Harrison (knee), DL Shaun Rogers (foot), CB Eric Wright (knee)
- FULLY PRACTICED: TE Steve Heiden (knee), LB Alex Hall (shoulder)