The votes are in, and after 63 votes our DBN Big Board slots 16-20 are as follows:
16. Nate Solder--111 total points
17. Cameron Heyward--87 total points
18. Blaine Gabbert--81 total points
19. Mike Pouncey--81 total points
20. Cameron Newton--74 total points
On to the 21-25 slots!
Here are our rankings to date:
1. Patrick Peterson CB, LSU
2. AJ Green, WR, Georgia
3. Marcel Dareus, DT, Alabama
4. Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
5. Von Miller, LB, Texas A&M
6. Julio Jones, WR, Alabama
7. Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina
8. Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn
9. Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska
10. Cameron Jordan, DE, Cal
11. JJ Watt, DE, Wisconsin
12. Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue
13. Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri
14. Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin
15. Tyron Smith, OT, USC
16. Nate Solder, OT, Colorado
17. Cameron Heyward, DL, Ohio State
18. Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
19. Mike Pouncey, OL, Florida
20. Cameron Newton, QB, Auburn
Our Draft Board
Our draft board will be a ranking of the players that are draft eligible, from best to worst. It should also take need, value, and character into account--if you think these things should be taken into account at all. If you always want the best player available, just rank them from best to worst.
For more information, see the initial Big Board post.
Rank the top five available players. Take talent, value, need, and character into account if you think the Browns should take these things in to account when drafting.
Players will receive 5 points for every first place vote, 4 for every second place, and so on. They will receive 0 points if they are unranked. Total points from all ballots will be added, and the 5 players with the most votes will be taken out of the pool of available players and put up on the big board.
This is not a mock draft.
Don't predict what will happen
Don't think about other teams
Don't worry about who is available. Assume everyone you can vote for is available. (I will take players out of the vote-able pool once we put them on the board)
Just rank your guys in the order you would like to see them drafted by the Browns.
Please vote only once.
Using the Scouts Inc. rankings (yes, I am aware of how much you hate Todd McShay) I will compile a pool of 25 draft eligible players. We will take a poll and rank players five at a time. New polls will happen every two days or so until the draft.
If there are players you think I should include in the draft-eligible pool--especially if they aren't coming up in McShay's rankings, let me know and I will put them in for the next poll. Thanks for voting!