- "A mass of contradictions" (FS Ohio) - "Compare the feelings about the Cleveland Browns from Monday to Monday. A week ago there were positives and smiles after the Browns beat a woeful San Diego team on an afternoon when the Browns punted nine times."
- "Browns should use bye week to regroup, not make major changes" (Plain Dealer) - "Let's start with the fact that Brandon Weeden had a bad day in the Browns' 25-15 loss to Baltimore. No, it was a really bad day for the Browns' quarterback. And the coaching staff had a bad day, especially on offense."
- "Upon Further Review: Browns" (AFC North Blog) - "Revisiting the Cleveland Browns' 25-15 loss to the Baltimore Ravens: As a coach, you want to be unpredictable. But you want to avoid being confusing. This is where Browns coach Pat Shurmur is getting himself in trouble."
- "If the Browns drafted tomorrow…" (WFNY) - "Serving as a mid-season review that couples in ensuring he maintains his relevance throughout the regular season, ESPN draftnik Mel Kiper Jr has unveiled who he feels each team would select tomorrow if given the chance."
- "Doctor: Colts coach Pagano's leukemia in remission" (AP) - "Colts head coach Chuck Pagano is winning his battle with leukemia."
- "Jaguars RB Jones-Drew out against Colts" (AP) - "The Jacksonville Jaguars will be without running back Maurice Jones-Drew for Thursday night's game against Indianapolis."
- "Conflicting reports on whether Saints can negotiate with Payton" (PFT) - "The question of whether Saints coach Sean Payton will become a free agent after the season morphed on Monday into the reality that, if he’s a free agent, he can’t accept a job with a new team until his suspension ends after the Super Bowl."
- "Ben Roethlisberger fumble vs. Giants ignites tuck rule controversy" (SI.com) - "A little over nine years ago, the 'tuck rule' entered the popular football lexicon, thanks to a pivotal, controversial call in the 2001 divisional playoff game between the Patriots and Raiders."