- "Recipe for NFL success: Find a QB early, and make your draft choices count" (Plain Dealer) - Bill Lubinger writes what a lot of us have been thinking for some time now. We need to find a QB first.
- "Around the NFL: Analyst feels Browns must look at RG-III" (Canton Rep) - The RG3 coverage isn't slowing down anytime soon. Steve Doerschuk talks about it with Solomon Wilcots.
- "2012 Free Agency Outlook – Wide Receivers" (Orange and Brown Report) - This look at the free agent wide receivers offers a break from all the draft talk.
- "Breaking down the last five Super Bowl champions" (Plain Dealer) - This is another interesting piece by Bill Lubinger that compares the last five Super Bowl winning teams to the past Browns regimes.
- "Reggie Wayne hasn’t heard from Colts, open to playing for Patriots" (PFT) - This would be a really compelling turn of events for these AFC rivals.
- "New CBA gives teams the right to carry over cap space automatically" (PFT) - I won't pretend to be an expert on the NFL salary cap economics so I'll let you read it for yourself.
- "Starkey: Steelers' power struggle fascinates" (Pittsburgh Tribune-Review) - I not-so-secretly enjoy reading these "trouble in paradise" articles that involve our division rivals.
- "NY's Bradshaw: 'I don't see' Cowboys winning Super Bowl with Romo" (Dallas News) - In the today's "smacktalk" news: New York Giants' running backs are still talking.
In for a name change? DBN regular pwndabear (hat tip) made a suggestion in the 2/10 post:
rename it Daily Dawg Chow. That way, it’s a daily feature and people won’t feel weird about commenting on it after 12pm every single day like I do.
I liked the suggestion, but decided I'll ask for more feedback before I make the change. What do you guys think?