- "Franchise tag targets: Browns" (AFC North Blog) - This is a nice, short break from the latest influx of RG3 coverage. Hensley looks at franchise tag targets for the Browns.
- "Mayock, RGIII, and the West Coast Offense" (WFNY) - TD of WFNY voices valid concerns about RG3 and whether he can be molded to fit the Browns' West Coast offense.
- "'PD Sports Insider': Talking Robert Griffin III, Randy Moss and NFL Combine" (Cleveland.com) - Mary Kay Cabot, Bud Shaw and more discuss several Browns topics, including how the Browns can mold the offense to RG3. The entire discussion is great, but the video quality is not. Luckily, that's not important. I just wish they would release an audio-only version.
- "What the Browns should do next" (Pro Football Talk) - Here's another video about the Browns, RG3 and how they should proceed. Brought to us by PFT.
- "The party starts at No. 2" (NFPost via Yahoo! Sports) - National Football Post explores some of the landing spots for RG3 and Justin Blackmon, as well as how they get there.
- "Forecasting the franchise tags" (PFT) - Gregg Rosenthal predicts who will be receiving the franchise tag prior to free agency.
- "Report: Bills, Stevie Johnson talk deal" (AP via ESPN) - This isn't good news for those of us that are wishing for Stevie Johnson.
- "Increase in touchbacks led to decrease in concussions on kickoffs" (Chicago Tribune) - All those boring kickoffs may have payed off in league safety as concussions reportedly dropped by 50 percent.