- "POLL: Who Are the Best Browns Since 1999? Defense" (Waiting For Next Year) - Most of us have already filled out the offensive version of this poll, but it certainly wasn't easy. We can only hope that the defensive one isn't nearly as painful.
- "Former Eagles Westbrook, McNabb endorse Childress: Super Bowl Insider" (Plain Dealer) - It would appear that Mary Kay Cabot heard from McNabb and Westbrook in Indianapolis. They both voiced their approval of Childress.
- "Rating AFC North QBs on Dilfer scale" (ESPN AFC North Blog) - This is a nice little article that discusses Dilfer's comments on the AFC North QB's in his Top 40 QB rankings (pay wall). Colt McCoy is ranked "Short leash."
- "Brad Childress has knowledge ... and baggage: Terry Pluto's Talkin'" (Plain Dealer) - This one is a few days older, but it's good. Here Pluto breaks down some of Brad Childress' previous positions and the sort of roles he played on those teams.
- "Julian Edelman, from Kent State, and Giants' Chase Blackburn, from Akron" (Cleveland.com) - This isn't Browns related, but it's definitely Ohio related. This article mentions Super Bowl players from the MAC in years past and those helping to carry the "MAC banner" this year.
- "NFL fines Umenyiora $20,000 for media absence" (Yahoo! Sports) - In case you haven't heard, outside of "Gronk-Watch," the biggest news might have been that Osi Umenyiora was fined a whopping $20,000 for missing the all important Super Bowl media circus.
- "Gronkowski misses fourth straight practice with ankle sprain" (SI.com) - Speaking of Gronk-Watch, Gronkowski missed his fourth strait practice due to his high ankle sprain. Meanwhile, Bill Bellichick's comments on the situation are very Bellichickian, "We had our moments."
- Irsay planning to take time on Manning decision (Yahoo! Sports) - Unfortunately it seemed that I couldn't even go two days without linking to a Peyton Manning story. It just seems to me that it's an extremely hard decision to make and he's pushing it off. Ultimately, they'll hand the keys to Luck.