- "This week's challenge for Robert Griffin III" (Plain Dealer) - Bud Shaw explains why the biggest challenge at the combine for Robert Griffin III will be the interviews rather than the playing field.
- "Sizing up Robert Griffin III among key combine questions" (Sporting News via Cleveland.com) - Clifton Brown tackles some of the questions regarding RG3 going into the combine.
- "Best wide receiver targets for AFC North" (AFC North Blog) - Jamison Hensley believes that Browns need to sign Pierre Garçon regardless of the quarterback situation.
- "Why Fins might let Flynn float to Lake Erie" (Canton Rep) - Steve Doerschuk thinks that Miami Dolphins OC Mike Sherman could lead them to pursue Ryan Tannehill, which leaves Matt Flynn to go elsewhere.
- "Henne era with Dolphins reportedly set to end come March" (NFL.com) - The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reported that the Dolphins do not plan to make an offer to Chad Henne.
- "Brady Quinn apologizes for remarks" (AP via ESPN) - After the story broke Tuesday about Brady Quinn's supposed negative remarks regarding Tebow, Quinn promptly dispelled the notion that he doesn't like the fellow Broncos QB.
- "Mayock breaks down draft’s top two QBs" (PFT) - Mike Mayock talks with Mike Florio about the top two quarterbacks prospects on PFT Live (video).
- "Run the 40 at work, send it to NFL Network" (PFT) - If you haven't seen Rich Eisen run the 40-yard dash, you probably don't watch the combine. If you have, you know that it's hilarious every time. If anyone in the DBN community decides to try, I highly encourage that you share it with us all.