- "Hillis failing in the NFL's cloak and dagger negotiations?" (Plain Dealer) - Bud Shaw makes some tough but good points regarding the Peyton Hillis situation.
- "Terry Pluto's Talkin' ... about Peyton Hillis' status" (Plain Dealer) - Terry Pluto offers his take on Peyton Hillis and several other Browns players.
- "Cribbs accuses Hillis’ ex-agent of planting CIA story" (NFPost via Yahoo! Sport) - If you haven't heard Josh Cribbs' theory on the Hillis/CIA story yet, here it is. He's probably right.
- "The Ryan Tannehill Quandary" (WFNY) - For a break from all the nonstop Robert Griffin III discussion, here's a piece on that not often talked about third best QB in the draft, Ryan Tannehill.
- "Seahawks sign Marshawn Lynch to four-year deal" (USA Today) - Lynch is getting $31 million over four years, including $18 million guaranteed.
- "Sources: Gregg Williams called to N.Y." (ESPN) - The latest on what is being dubbed Bountygate is that Williams will meet with NFL officials on Monday.
- "Severe, sweeping penalties under consideration in Saints bounty case" (Washington Post) - Mark Maske of The Washington Post thinks the Bountygate punishment will be very harsh and for good reason.
- "Report: Vincent Jackson 'almost certain' to avoid franchise tag" (PFT) - It appears that Vincent Jackson won't be franchise tagged by the San Diego Chargers.