- "Kiper's and McShay's mock second rounds" (AFC North Blog) - "Let's compare the second rounds of the mock drafts from ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. and Todd McShay. Since this is the AFC North blog, let's break down the second-round projections for each division team."
- "Unless they trade, Browns might have to wait for No. 37 to pick a receiver" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Mock draft 2.0: The best way to handicap the Browns’ early selections in the draft is to consider their top three picks as inter-related. I know that’s what GM Tom Heckert is doing."
- "Nebraska’s David terrorized OSU, NFL next" (Ohio.com) - "On YouTube, Nebraska linebacker Lavonte David’s takeaway from Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller is tagged as the 'Strip That Saved the Season.'"
- "Coming to an NFL team near you?" (FS Ohio) - "NFL Draft time means time for opinions, wish lists and projections."
- "Goodell upholds penalties in Saints bounty case" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "Roger Goodell sent a message to every coach and player in the NFL: safety first. The league commissioner stuck with his punishments for New Orleans' pay-for-pain bounties on Monday, rejecting Saints coach Sean Payton's appeal of a season-long suspension."
- "Payton’s suspension applies broadly, but good luck enforcing it" (PFT) - "So with Saints coach Sean Payton’s suspension commencing on April 16, what exactly will he be allowed, and not allowed, to do?"
- "Peyton Manning working with WRs" (ESPN) - "Denver Broncos receiver Eric Decker says he's been working out with new quarterback Peyton Manning for roughly three weeks and there's "no question" that Manning's arm strength is good enough to start in the NFL."
- "Report: Warren Sapp likely out at NFL Network" (Sporting News) - "Warren Sapp could be facing more financial hardship. It appears the former Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Oakland Raiders defensive tackle is likely done as a studio analyst for the NFL Network."