- "Browns' draft interview process winding down: Now it's pick him, pick him not" (Plain Dealer) - "The Browns have spent the past two weeks hosting their who's who of NFL draft prospects, and they'll finish strong with a visit Sunday and Monday from Texas A&M quarterback Ryan Tannehill."
- "Gruden says Trent Richardson a better pick for Browns over Justin Blackmon" (ESPN Cleveland) - "The former NFL coach, ESPN analyst and good friend of Mike Holmgren held a conference call today. I asked him if Cleveland is committed to supporting quarterback Colt McCoy, which player would do it better – Richardson, the running back from Alabama, or Justin Blackmon, the wideout from Oklahoma State."
- "Browns draft rewind: Reviewing the 4th and 22nd selections of past drafts" (ESPN Cleveland) - "The lowdown: The Browns own a league-high 13 picks in the April 26-28 draft. Today we introduce a feature borrowed from Rich Cimini of ESPNNewYork. com."
- "Alabama's Richardson as nice as Rice?" (Canton Rep) - "No doubt, LeSean 'Shady' McCoy is a sunny spot on the résumé of Browns General Manager Tom Heckert."
- "No progress between Brees, Saints" (PFT) - "With the Saints launching their offseason program on Monday, quarterback Drew Brees continues to have no contract. And while Brees said, twice, on Tuesday that Brees and the Saints are 'continuing to work on a long-term deal,' a source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT that no progress is being made."
- "Drew Brees coy about contract" (ESPN) - "New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees isn't tipping his hand about whether he'll attend the team's voluntary offseason program that starts Monday."
- "Sources: Terence Newman to Cincy" (ESPN) - "The Cincinnati Bengals added a new face to their secondary and are contemplating the subtraction of a player from their linebacker corps."
- "Report: Atlanta Falcons offered starring role in HBO's 'Hard Knocks'" (Sporting News) - "The Atlanta Falcons have been offered the chance to do the HBO series “Hard Knocks,” ESPNNewYork.com reported via sources."