The votes are in, and after 163 votes our DBN Big Board slots 21-25 are as follows:
21. Mike Adams--300 total points
22. Dre Kirkpatrick--201 total points
23. Mark Barron--187 total points
24. Nick Perry--163 total points
25. Dont'a Hightower--160 total points
On to the 26-30 slots!
Our Big Board
1. Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
3. Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma St.
4. Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
5. Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
6. Matt Kalil, OT, USC
7. Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
8. Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
9. Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
10. Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina
11. David DeCastro, OG, Stanford
12. Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College
13. Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
14. Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech
15. Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
16. Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
17. Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB, Alabama
18. Whitney Mercilus, DE, Illinois
19. Cordy Glenn, OL, Georgia
20. Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis
21. Mike Adams, OT, The Ohio State University
22. Dre Kirkpatrick, DB, Alabama
23. Mark Barron, S, Alabama
24. Nick Perry, DE, USC
25. Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama
Rank the top five available players. Take talent, value, need, and character into account if you think the Browns should take these things in to account when drafting. If you always want the best player available simply rank the top 5 players available.
Players will receive 5 points for every first place vote, 4 for every second place, and so on. They will receive 0 points if they are unranked. Total points from all ballots will be added, and the 5 players with the most votes will be taken out of the pool of available players and put up on the big board.
This is not a mock draft.
Don't predict what will happen
Don't think about other teams
Don't worry about who is available. Assume everyone you can vote for is available. (I will take players out of the vote-able pool once we put them on the board)
Just rank your guys in the order you would like to see them drafted by the Browns.
Please vote only once.
Using the Scouts Inc. rankings (yes, I am aware of how much you hate Todd McShay) I will compile a pool of 25 draft eligible players. We will take a poll and rank players five at a time. New polls will happen every two days or so until the draft.
If there are players you think I should include in the draft-eligible pool--especially if they aren't coming up in McShay's rankings, let me know and I will put them in for the next poll. Thanks for voting!