- "Browns should pass on QB in this draft" (AFC North Blog) - "The temptation will be there. Not once. Not twice. But three times early in the draft."
- "Mel Kiper Jr. says it doesn’t make sense for Browns to draft USC’s Matt Kalil" (Ohio.com) - "If the Minnesota Vikings pass on Southern California offensive tackle Matt Kalil with the third overall pick in the NFL Draft, would the Browns nab him at No. 4?"
- "A scorecard on the most recent Browns pre-draft press conferences" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Let us now check on some pre-draft statements from the two highest-ranking football executives in Berea."
- "Nick Saban is bullish on Trent Richardson fitting well in Cleveland" (Plain Dealer) - "Alabama head coach Nick Saban was standing just a few feet away from Browns running backs coach Gary Brown during Alabama's Pro Day when Saban's star running back, Trent Richardson, exploded into the stout Brown during a routine blocking drill and knocked him on his backside."
- "Richardson exception to the rule as positional value keeps sliding" (Yahoo! Sports) - "It appears that just about anybody who plays running back is the new Mr. Irrelevant of the NFL draft."
- "Report: Buccaneers Make Aqib Talib Available For Trade" (SI.com) - "The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have made starting cornerback Aqib Talib available via trade, according to PewterReport.com."
- "League looking for ways to put suspense back into the draft" (PFT) - "The effort to pre-inform the TV audience has become a buzz kill, removing all intrigue from the drum-roll effect of the Commissioner’s left foot, right foot march to the middle of the stage."
- "Colts keeping quiet about No. 1 pick" (AP via ESPN) - "The Indianapolis Colts have decided who to take with the No. 1 draft pick. They're just not planning to let the secret out until April 26."