The votes are in, and after 287 votes our DBN Big Board slots 6-10 are as follows:
6. Matt Kalil--1182 total points
7. Quinton Coples--511 total points
8. Michael Floyd--441 total points
9. Riley Reiff--313 total points
10. Melvin Ingram--261 total points
On to the 11-15 slots!
Our Big Board
1. Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
3. Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma St.
4. Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
5. Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
6. Matt Kalil, OT, USC
7. Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
8. Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
9. Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
10. Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina
Rank the top five available players. Take talent, value, need, and character into account if you think the Browns should take these things in to account when drafting. If you always want the best player available simply rank the top 5 players available.
Players will receive 5 points for every first place vote, 4 for every second place, and so on. They will receive 0 points if they are unranked. Total points from all ballots will be added, and the 5 players with the most votes will be taken out of the pool of available players and put up on the big board.
This is not a mock draft.
Don't predict what will happen
Don't think about other teams
Don't worry about who is available. Assume everyone you can vote for is available. (I will take players out of the vote-able pool once we put them on the board)
Just rank your guys in the order you would like to see them drafted by the Browns.
Please vote only once.
Using the Scouts Inc. rankings (yes, I am aware of how much you hate Todd McShay) I will compile a pool of 25 draft eligible players. We will take a poll and rank players five at a time. New polls will happen every two days or so until the draft.
If there are players you think I should include in the draft-eligible pool--especially if they aren't coming up in McShay's rankings, let me know and I will put them in for the next poll. Thanks for voting!