- "Weeden talks about visit with Cleveland Browns" (AP via Cleveland.com) - "Brandon Weeden passed on a chance to attend the NFL draft in New York, choosing instead to find out his future from the comfort of his parents' home in Edmond, Okla."
- "Kiper, McShay debate Tannehill to Browns" (ESPN) - "Should the Cleveland Browns draft Texas A&M quarterback Ryan Tannehill with the fourth overall pick?"
- "Drafting a linebacker high is something the Browns rarely do" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Gocong and Jackson each had his best NFL season in 2011 – and yet the Browns’ defense against the run ranked among the league’s worst. Again."
- "'PD Sports Insider': Mary Kay Cabot talks Browns and NFL Draft" (Cleveland.com) - "Is the Browns backing of Colt McCoy really a smokescreen? Should the Browns think about drafting offensive tackle Matt Kalil if he falls to No. 4?"
- "Memo warns teams on score leaks" (ESPN) - "NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has sent a memo to all 32 teams threatening "significant discipline" to anyone caught leaking confidential information gathered on draft prospects to the public."
- "Goodell hears appeals from Saints’ Payton, Loomis" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "Sean Payton slipped out a back entrance from NFL headquarters and directly into to a waiting car."
- "Louisiana senate wants NFL to take it easy on the Saints" (Shutdown Corner) - "Citizens of Louisiana, these are your tax dollars at work."
- "Vitt’s lawyer accuses Gregg Williams of going rogue" (PFT) - "Saints assistant head coach Joe Vitt have finished their meetings with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell concerning the appeal of his six-game suspension for his role in the Saints’ bounty program."