- "Browns hope Travis Benjamin adds playmaking ability they desperately need" (Beacon Journal) - "Travis Benjamin isn’t considered a blue-chip wide receiver, but the Browns hope his elite speed will add a new dimension to their offense."
- "Seneca Wallace's honesty hits the target for Cleveland Browns" (Plain Dealer) - "Seneca Wallace as Mr. Miyagi isn't likely to happen, but it's also not necessary..."
- "Wasn't Otto Graham an 'older QB' for the Cleveland Browns? Hey, Mary Kay!" (Plain Dealer) - "I have a question whose answer might surprise a few Cleveland fans. How old was Browns Hall of Famer Otto Graham when he started his first NFL game?"
- "Weekend mail: Have Browns turned corner?" (AFC North Blog) - "It was difficult to get through the mailbag this weekend because there were so many sympathy emails for Terrell Suggs from Steelers fans. OK, so they weren't exactly expressing sympathy. Now, on to the mail..."
- "Chaplain: Seau family revisiting brain donation" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "Junior Seau's family is revisiting its decision to donate the former NFL linebacker's brain for research into football-related injuries."
- "New issue, same misguided fight between league and union" (SI.com) - "At the very least, Junior Seau's shocking suicide this week raises the stakes all the more when it comes to what might be on the line in the controversial and much-debated effort to increase player safety in the NFL."
- "Ravens meet with Jacoby Jones" (PFT) - "Cut last week by the Texans, receiver/kick returner Jacoby Jones already has met with the Panthers. And now he has met with the Ravens."
- "NFL Nation: 2012 One big question" (ESPN) - "What are the Cleveland Browns doing at wide receiver?"