- "Owen Marecic benfits from his mission to ‘restructure the body’" (Ohio.com) - "Browns fullback Owen Marecic looked in the mirror last year, and he wasn’t satisfied with what he saw."
- "Shurmur finally will have offseason under his belt" (Canton Rep) - "He didn’t have a chance. Pat Shurmur entered last summer with his foot on the gas and sparks flying in his face with the NFL’s brakes slammed on by a lockout."
- "OTA Observations: 6-12-12" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Brandon Weeden, who is still taking the majority of the reps with the 1st team offense, had a rough day on the practice field. He had some over-throws, some under-throws, and some passes that went off the hands of defenders."
- "Rookie WR Josh Cooper looking to make a home with Cleveland" (Plain Dealer) - "When Josh Cooper returns for Browns training camp next month, the rookie receiver will be staying with quarterback Brandon Weeden and his wife, Melanie."
- "Jones-Drew skipping Jaguars' mandatory minicamp" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "One day after the Jacksonville Jaguars took a strong stance on Maurice Jones-Drew's contract situation, the star running back made his feelings equally clear."
- "Forte absent from Bears' minicamp as expected" (AP via SI.com) - "The Chicago Bears opened minicamp, and one key piece remained missing - Matt Forte."
- "Ochocinco motivated to play for Dolphins, but questions remain" (SI.com) - "It might sound like a nice little hometown hero story -- Chad Ochocinco (nee Johnson), the Liberty City kid who grew up a Dolphins fan and never got to play for them in his prime, signing with the team on Monday. It is, with an asterisk."
- "Manning marches toward game action" (ESPN) - "Tuesday marked another milestone in the reconstruction of Peyton Manning."