- "Scott Fujita questions probe" (AP via ESPN) - "Former New Orleans Saints linebacker Scott Fujita, a union leader who has criticized the NFL's player-safety record, sees elements of a 'smear campaign' in a bounty investigation that has sullied his reputation."
- "There's no reason to rush Colt McCoy's departure from the Cleveland Browns" (Plain Dealer) - "At some point before the regular season opens, there's a good chance the Browns will consummate a deal that gets the itchy Twitter fingers of Colt McCoy's brother tapping again."
- "Weeden takes the cake in QB age comparison" (Canton Rep) - "When Larry the suite holder throws out the first pitch, the stadium yawns. When first-round draft pick Brandon Weeden gunned a little heat at Progressive Field the other day, even the Cincinnati Reds stopped jogging in the outfield to watch."
- "Stark County wins Browns Regional" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Twenty young men from Stark County won the annual Cleveland Browns Regional 7-on-7 Tournament Sunday afternoon at Cleveland Browns Stadium."
- "Bounties don't bother Brett Favre" (ESPN) - "Brett Favre isn't upset that he was a bounty target for the New Orleans Saints during the 2010 NFC Championship Game. The retired quarterback is just upset he couldn't lead the Minnesota Vikings to a win."
- "Jaws QB Countdown: Dalton at No. 19" (AFC North Blog) - "The Bengals' Andy Dalton was unveiled as the 19th-best quarterback in ESPN analyst Ron Jaworski's ranking of the top 30 veteran quarterbacks in the NFL."
- "Report: Tarvaris Jackson, not Matt Flynn, will start camp as Seahawks’ starter" (SI.com) - "When the Seattle Seahawks signed former Green Bay Packers quarterback Matt Flynn to a three year, $26 million contract this offseason, it was widely assumed he would take the starting quarterback job from incumbent Tarvaris Jackson."
- "Randy Moss and Michael Turner are 50 shades of meh" (Roto Arcade) - "All it takes is a simple yet direct opinion."