- "Kickoff for Browns' game against Oakland Raiders on Dec. 2 pushed back 10 minutes" (Ohio.com) - "The NFL announced today that kickoff times for Sunday late-afternoon doubleheader games on CBS and FOX will be pushed back from 4:15 p.m. to 4:25 p.m."
- "Cameron has dynamic potential" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "You’ve got questions and comments that you submit to the Browns’ official Facebook and Twitter pages. Here’s what I have to say about what you have to say."
- "In our cornerback rankings, there's one better than Joe Haden in AFC North" (ESPN Cleveland) - "One of a series of lists leading up to the opening of Browns training camp next month. In our ongoing alternative to NFL Network’s Top 100 players, we offer our top 10 cornerbacks."
- "Hot-seat meter: Ranking the coaches, 1-32" (Pro Football Weekly) - "Job security is a precious commodity in the NFL that few head coaches enjoy. Not even winning can guarantee it unconditionally. They are paid exceptionally well, and NFL teams expect results. Not tomorrow, but today."
- "Longtime NFL executive Eddie Jones dies at 74" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "Former NFL executive Eddie Jones, who spent 10 years as president of the Miami Dolphins, has died. He was 74."
- "Cliff Avril: Arrests don't reflect Lions" (ESPN) - "The Detroit Lions' offseason has been marred by off-field trouble, but defensive end Cliff Avril said Wednesday it's unfair to label his team as troublemakers."
- "Pats’ Robert Kraft wants NFL team in London: 'We’re starting to tap out in the U.S.'" (SI.com) - "New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is lobbying for an NFL team in London in the next decade, according to a report from Neil Reynolds of SkySports.com"
- "Remembering Joe Delaney, 29 years later" (PFT) - "Twenty-nine years ago today, a budding NFL star did something that few of us ever would do. And he made the ultimate sacrifice while doing it."