- "Browns Training Camp Breakdown: Wide Receivers" (ESPN Cleveland) - "We begin our twice-a-day breakdown of the Browns’ training camp roster leading up to the first practice on Saturday. Position: Wide receivers."
- "Browns' Gordon has 'Moss-like' talents" (AFC North Blog) - "The Cleveland Browns obviously liked wide receiver Josh Gordon a lot in using a second-round pick on him in the supplemental draft. The Browns, however, aren't the only ones."
- "Haden and Ward to anchor strong secondary" (FS Ohio) - "As the Browns prepare to embark upon their second season under Pat Shurmur there are many questions that remain. With training camp opening this coming week, we’re going to take a position-by-position analysis of the current roster as the team heads to camp over the next two weeks."
- "Maiava has edge but must hold off rookies to replace suspended Scott Fujita as starter" (Ohio.com) - "This is the third part of a weeklong series about Browns players who are expected to vie for starting jobs or other important roles during training camp, which opens to the public Saturday in Berea. BATTLES OF BEREA: LINEBACKERS"
Check out the Afternoon Delight after the jump...
- "Key questions for training camps" (ESPN) - "It is here, finally. After the most eventful offseason in recent memory -- maybe ever -- NFL training camps will open this week. Arizona's veterans kick things off when they report to the Arizona Cardinals camp at Northern Arizona University on Tuesday."
- "Police: Dez Bryant's mother doesn't want to pursue case against son" (AP) - "Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant's mother has told authorities that she doesn't want to pursue a case against her son after an argument allegedly turned violent."
- "Saints LB Jonathan Vilma, NFL lawyers in court" (AP) - "Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma and defensive end Will Smith met Monday with NFL lawyers and a federal magistrate, but the closed-door settlement conference didn't resolve lawsuits spawned by the players' suspensions following the league's bounty investigation."
- "Curtis Martin: Tebow 'a good backup'" (ESPN) - "Hall of Famer Curtis Martin never got booed in his own stadium, but he knows the mentality of New York Jets fans and he suspects they won't have much patience if Mark Sanchez struggles -- not with Tim Tebow looming on the sideline."
- "Wes Welker Gets Hair Transplant, Hair Transplant Reported By Associated Press For Some Reason" (Deadspin) - For the Daily Dawg Chow's first ever Afternoon Delight link, we have an amusing lesson in journalistic integrity.