- "Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden taking big shots, and advice" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden strode into camp with his gunslinger mentality, and he's offering no apologies."
- "Holmgren's future uncertain with Browns" (AFC North Blog) - "Team president Mike Holmgren confirmed owner Randy Lerner is selling controlling interest of the Cleveland Browns to businessman Jimmy Haslam. He confirmed that the Browns aren't moving."
- "Business as usual as Browns open 2012 camp" (FS Ohio) - "Life went on Saturday for the Cleveland Browns. About 2,937 attended the first training camp practice open to the public -- more than attended any camp session a year ago."
- "Full pads puts focus on running backs" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "With players in pads for the first time, the run game was the focus of practice Sunday. Rookie Trent Richardson was the featured performer, but he shared the spotlight with fellow running back Montario Hardesty."
- "Andre Johnson suffers groin strain" (AP) - "Houston Texans receiver Andre Johnson says he'll miss "a week or so" after a minor groin injury in the team's second morning practice."
- "Darrelle Revis sits out practice" (ESPN) - "New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis missed most of practice Sunday with what he called 'a little tightness' in his right hamstring, fueling speculation he sat out because of unhappiness with his contract."
- "Bills, Titans, Broncos are possibly the next teams to be sold, eventually" (PFT) - "With the Browns on the verge of being sold by Randy Lerner to Jimmy Haslam, some of you have asked which other teams could be available."
- "Texans' Arian Foster insists he knows best about his vegan diet in face of criticism" (Yahoo! Sports) - "Over the past month, Arian Foster has met more nutritionists than you'll see at the Olympics. Foster, the Houston Texans running back and avant-garde thinker, has been getting advice and disagreement from seemingly everyone he encounters, all because he has become a vegan."