- "Willis McGahee: He's no Trent Richardson, and take that however you want" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Mr. Bones: A half-hour after practice, Willis McGahee walked into the Browns locker room still shivering from a 15-minute session in the cold tub."
- "Browns defense playing with purpose and attitude, hoping to earn dominant status" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "Safety T.J. Ward stopped Vikings running back Adrian Peterson in his tracks, then spun the reigning MVP out of bounds."
- "What You Need to Know Heading into Week 5" (b/r) - "Not many teams can go from tanking the season to first place in just two weeks. The Cleveland Browns have done it. Their victory over the Cincinnati Bengals was not only surprising but a statement."
- "Bernie Kosar refused Breathalyzer" (AP) - "Former NFL quarterback Bernie Kosar blamed knee and ankle surgeries stemming from his professional career for not being able to perform a field sobriety test before he was arrested on drunken driving charges on Sunday."
- "NFLPA to investigate Freeman leaks" (ESPN) - "NFL Players Association executive director DeMaurice Smith said Tuesday the union is looking to investigate how Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman's presence in Stage 1 of the league's substance-abuse program became public."
- "Surprises at NFL’s quarter mark: Jordan Cameron, Terrelle Pryor and more" (SI.com) - "With the 2013 NFL season one quarter in the books, Audibles’ Chris Burke and Doug Farrar assess where things stand. Below, a look at the league’s 15 most surprising players to date."
- "Titans: No major damage, Locker out 'few weeks'" (AP) - "While Jake Locker will miss a 'few weeks' with a sprained hip, coach Mike Munchak says the Titans are encouraged by how the quarterback already is moving around."
- "Frazier vague on Vikings quarterback situation" (AP) - "Most of the Minnesota Vikings fans, and even many of the players, seem to have made a decision on who should start at quarterback when their team comes out of the bye."
- "Terrell Suggs: Roger Goodell 'had a hand' in Super Bowl blackout" (CBS Sports) - "Despite the fact that they won the Super Bowl last season, some members of the Ravens aren't entirely convinced that the blackout was a simple accident."
- LET'S GO TRIBE! Show your support for our Cleveland Indians by heading over to our SB Nation affiliate today, as they take on the Tampa Bay Rays in a Wildcard Playoff tonight.