- "Browns enter Phase 3 with Brandon Weeden and Josh Gordon, but no Brian Hoyer. Will it work?" (Plain Dealer) - "After five games, the Browns are already on Phase 3 of their offense. The season began without Josh Gordon and with Brian Hoyer as the third-string quarterback. The offense was supposed to feature Brandon Weeden throwing long and with Trent Richardson running the ball."
- "What You Need to Know Heading into Week 6" (b/r) - "The Cleveland Browns have a share of the AFC North lead after five weeks for the first time since 1995. It has been a long, tough road for the Browns, but they finally seem to be reentering relevancy. Whether or not they can stay there will now depend on quarterback Brandon Weeden."
- "Browns could play in London in 2014" (FS Ohio) - "The Cleveland Browns could be playing in London next season. The NFL announced on Tuesday three London games for 2014, with the Jacksonville Jaguars, Atlanta Falcons and Oakland Raiders named as hosts."
- "Jason La Canfora Says People Confusing Rumors With Gordon Being “Shopped”" (92.3 The Fan) - "Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports joined Baskin & Phelps Tuesday from the league meetings in Washington DC to talk hot topics in the NFL meetings, Gordon trade rumors being misconstrued, front office connections to the Eugene Monroe trade over the weekend, and much more!" - AUDIO
- "Colts lose Bradshaw with season-ending surgery" (CBS Sports) - "Ahmad Bradshaw's season is over and his brief stop in Indy might be, too. Team owner Jim Irsay said Tuesday that the running back will miss the rest of the season after opting for season-surgery on his injured neck."
- "Gronkowski expects to be cleared to play Sunday" (PFT) - "The Patriots are finally about to get Rob Gronkowski back. Gronkowski, the tight end who has missed the first five weeks of the season while recovering from back surgery, is expected to be cleared to play this week, a league source tells PFT."
- "Julio Jones may be done for season" (ESPN) - "The Atlanta Falcons are concerned that wide receiver Julio Jones will miss the remainder of the season with a foot injury, a league source confirmed to ESPN.com."
- "Colts lose Bradshaw with season-ending surgery" (CBS Sports) - "The game done changed. Literally -- in 2014 the Pro Bowl will be entirely different as the NFL tries to shake things up and get fans and players to care (more) about the league's postseason All-Star Game."