- "Greg Little, James Ihedigbo avoid fines for scuffle" (PFT) - "Browns wide receiver Greg Little and Ravens safety James Ihedigbo played a little game of 'he said, he said' this week in regard to a scuffle between the two of them in Cleveland’s victory last weekend."
- "Browns players 'respect the heck out of' coach Rob Chudzinski as they prep for stretch drive" (Plain Dealer) - "After an embarrassing first half in Kansas City, the man who was not the first choice to coach these Browns demonstrated why he might be the best choice."
- "Running down the final seven" (ESPN) - "There’s a lot of big talk and high hopes in Cleveland these days, some of it justified, some of it a bit over the top. The Browns can feel good that they have competed and overcome a slew of trouble, including the loss of their discovered quarterback and starting three in total."
- "Tori Gurley going through the rigors of life on the practice squad" (ABJ) - "Browns wide receiver Tori Gurley has lived the up-and-down NFL life. In his two seasons before coming to Cleveland, Gurley was cut six times and never made it onto the field in a regular-season game."
- "Week 10 Injuries: Eagles LT Jason Peters (quad) leaves game" (CBS Sports) - "Eagles left tackle Jason Peters has left the game twice and returned to the locker room, the second time with a quadriceps injury."
- "Peyton Manning 'sore' after Broncos' win, will get MRI" (NFL.com) - "Quarterback Peyton Manning continued his record touchdown pace Sunday in the Denver Broncos' 28-20 win at San Diego. He also continued a surprising recent trend: taking a lot of hits behind a leaky offensive line."
- "Week 10: Seahawks closing in" (ESPN) - "The playoff picture is taking shape. In the NFC, the Seattle Seahawks took a major step toward winning the No. 1 seed by going on the road and beating the Atlanta Falcons 33-10."
- "Report: Matt Flynn to work out with Packers on Monday" (SI.com) - "After turning to three different quarterbacks in the past two weeks, the Green Bay Packers might look to an old backup to fill the void."