- "Is this Jason Campbell's two-game zenith?" (ESPN) - "The question has been raised whether Jason Campbell is playing the best quarterback of his career. It’s a bit of an odd question, given Campbell has just started two games and two games is hardly a trend."
- "Dion Lewis confident in eventual return to the Browns" (ABJ) - "Running back Dion Lewis is confident he has a bright future with the Browns despite an injury ending his first season with the team before it really started."
- "Browns' secondary shows improvement with progression of Buster Skrine, Tashaun Gipson" (Plain Dealer) - "Buster Skrine spent part of his off-season watching DVDs in his Atlanta home. Nobody recommended them. The Browns cornerback picked them out himself, often fast-forwarding to the goriest scenes."
- "Joe Banner pleased with Rob Chudzinski as coach" (Morning Journal) - "What a difference a year on the job has made for Browns CEO Joe Banner. Banner was with Jimmy Haslam from the beginning when Haslam began purchasing the Browns from Randy Lerner on Aug. 3, 2012, but he did not officially become CEO until Oct. 16 of last year. The Browns were 1-5 at the time."
- "Belichick declines comment on interest in Ed Reed" (AP) - "Bill Belichick isn't saying whether he would be interested in bringing released Houston Texans safety Ed Reed to New England."
- "Seahawks and Vikings both keeping an eye on Percy Harvin’s impending return" (SI.com) - "Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll has referred to Percy Harvin’s recovery from a hip injury suffered on the first day of training camp in phases."
- "Dwayne Bowe to start despite arrest" (ESPN) - "Wide receiver Dwayne Bowe will start for the Kansas City Chiefs in Sunday night's game against the Broncos in Denver, coach Andy Reid said Wednesday."
- "Terrelle Pryor (knee) sits out Oakland Raiders' practice" (NFL.com) - "The health of Terrelle Pryor remains a question mark as the Oakland Raiders begin preparation for their Week 11 matchup against the Houston Texans."