- "Judge OKs $84.9M payout in truck stop scandal" (AP) - "A federal judge in Arkansas approved a settlement Monday that pays $84.9 million to 5,500 trucking companies that were cheated out of promised rebates by Pilot Flying J, the nation's largest diesel retailer."
- "Browns focusing on next five games" (FS Ohio) - "The common theme coming out of Berea on Monday was that the Browns are determined to stick together and try and salvage the remaining five games on their schedule."
- "Josh Gordon Is Good. The QBs Are Not. Wrapping Up the Browns Loss to the Steelers" (TheClevelandFan.com) - "Josh Gordon is an amazing football player. That’s not news to any fans who watch the Cleveland Browns on a weekly basis, but it bears repeating after his latest performance."
- "Scott Petrak: Player Frustration Reaching “Critical Mass” After Browns Loss" (92.3 The Fan) - "Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle Telegram joined Baskin & Phelps on a Browns therapy Monday to discuss the Browns loss to Pittsburgh over the weekend..." - AUDIO
- "Brandon Browner faces 1-year ban" (ESPN) - "Seattle Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner is facing a one-year suspension from the NFL for violating its substance-abuse policy, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter."
- "Aaron Rodgers chances of playing on Thanksgiving are 'slim to none'" (CBS Sports) - "After fracturing his collarbone against the Bears on Nov. 4, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers had hoped to be back by Thanksgiving. However, it doesn't look like that's going to happen."
- "Injury Impact: Chiefs hope for quick return of pass rushers" (SI.com) - "Here’s the latest on the NFL’s most prominent injuries."
- "Geno Smith will start for New York Jets vs. Dolphins" (NFL.com) - "Geno Smith hasn't thrown a touchdown pass or topped 160 yards passing in four consecutive games. He's thrown seven interceptions with two fumbles during that span."