The Cleveland Browns are looking to snap their three-game losing streak as they take on the Baltimore Ravens at home in Week 9. Here are some nuggets about today's game, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Sunday, November 3rd, 2013 at 4:25 PM EST
Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
TV Channel: CBS - Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Solomon Wilcots (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Weather: 45 degrees, mostly sunny, 10% chance of precipitation, 7 MPH NNE wind
Odds: Ravens by 3 points.
Per 506sports.com, the areas in blue on the map below will get to see the Ravens vs. Browns game live on CBS at 4:25 PM EST:
- QB Jason Campbell needs 19 passing yards to reach 15,000 in his career.
- The Browns tied a season-high with six sacks at Kansas City (10/27) to increase their season total to 26, tied for third in the league. Cleveland has had a sack by 15 players this season, the most in the NFL.
- The Browns have never bee able to beat QB Joe Flacco, who is 11-0 against Cleveland.
- Browns TE Jordan Cameron needs one receiving touchdown to take sole possession of the second-most by a Browns tight end. Cameron currently has six. Ozzie Newsome had six in 1981 and 1983, and nine in 1979.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was on September 15, 2013 in Baltimore, by a final score of 14-6. The Browns led 6-0 at halftime, but couldn't manage a touchdown all game. QB Brandon Weeden missed RB Chris Ogbonnaya on a wide open wheel route, and WR Greg Little had several big drops in the fourth quarter. The Ravens didn't move the ball particularly well on offense, but did enough to squeak out a win.