- "Ravens fall to 24-18 to Browns" (AP) - "The Baltimore Ravens don't scare anyone anymore. They don't have the same defense, firepower or swagger. The defending Super Bowl champions are wobbling."
- "After big game, Campbell has X-rays on ribs" (ESPN) - "Cleveland Browns quarterback Jason Campbell played in Sunday's 24-18 victory against the Baltimore Ravens in extreme discomfort."
- "Following Rob Chudzinski’s lead, Browns morph into aggressors" (ABJ) - "For the first time in 12 meetings with the Baltimore Ravens, the Browns matched the team formerly known as the Browns snot bubble for snot bubble."
- "Bess and Little Come Up Big" (OBR) - "On Thursday, offensive coordinator said that the Browns needed other players to make plays and they were obviously listening."
- "Rob Chudzinski is a gambling man and Jason Campbell will help him grow even bolder" (Plain Dealer) - "Rob Chudzinski and Jason Campbell go together like a riverboat gambler and a pile of house money."
- "Browns score one to relish" (FS Ohio) - "The way most figured it would have to go for the Cleveland Browns to beat the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday is the way it went."
- Injury Roundup: "Terrelle Pryor, Darren McFadden hurt in Raiders' loss" (NFL.com) - "One week after a terrific win over the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Oakland Raiders came crashing back to earth Sunday."
- "Nick Foles ties NFL record with seven TD passes" (SI.com) - "Peyton Manning, George Blanda, Y.A. Tittle … Nick Foles?"
- "Texans coach Kubiak collapses, taken to hospital" (AP) - "Houston coach Gary Kubiak collapsed leaving the field at halftime of the Texans' game Sunday night against Indianapolis and was taken by ambulance to a hospital."
- "Richie Incognito suspended" (ESPN) - "The Miami Dolphins have suspended starting guard Richie Incognito for conduct detrimental to the team."