- "Browns find positives in heartbreaking loss" (AP) - "Browns coach Rob Chudzinski didn't point a finger at anyone but his own players. A day after an epic collapse in New England, Chudzinski refused to blame officials who called two questionable penalties against the Browns in the closing minutes as the Patriots rallied from a 12-point deficit for an improbable 27-26 win."
- "Rob Chudzinski knows horrendous officiating was not main reason" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Breaking it down: Yes, the officiating was shamefully horrendous in Foxborough, MA, on Sunday. Most of the calls -- but not all -- went against the Browns. And rather than galvanizing to overcome the calls, the young Browns unraveled at the end."
- "Jason Campbell's superb performance wasted" (Plain Dealer) - "If Browns quarterback Jason Campbell hadn't suffered bruised ribs and a concussion this season, the Browns might still be talking about that final wild-card spot in the playoffs."
- "Ward receives Ed Block Courage award" (Morning Journal) - "One day after Browns safety T.J. Ward ended New England tight end Rob Gronkowski’s season, the team announced Ward has been chosen by his teammates to receive the 2013 Ed Block Courage Award."
- "Redskins' Shanahan might sit RG3 for rest of year" (AP) - "Mike Shanahan, still for now the coach of the Washington Redskins, made a surprising reversal Monday and said he might bench a '100 percent' healthy Robert Griffin III for the rest of the season to keep the quarterback from getting hurt."
- "Injury Impact: Rob Gronkowski, Tyrann Mathieu lost for the season" (SI.com) - "Sunday was rough for two potential playoff contenders, as major knee injuries ended the seasons of crucial players."
- "Leslie Frazier: NFL called me to discuss officiating" (PFT) - "It’s common for NFL head coaches to contact the league office when they have a complaint about the officiating. It’s less common for the league office to reach out to coaches about the officiating."
- "Week 14: Hanging tough" (ESPN) - "Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh summed up Sunday's 29-26 victory over the Minnesota Vikings perfectly."