- "Baker may have earned more time at RB" (ESPN) - "Willis McGahee walked through the Cleveland Browns locker room Monday and saw the media crowd around Edwin Baker. The Browns senior citizen smiled, then said he was impressed with the way Baker ran against Chicago."
- "Haden hurting, not sure if he can play Sunday, but knows he and the defense must play better" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "Cornerback Joe Haden was still in a lot of pain Monday afternoon with a hip pointer and wasn’t sure if he’ll be able to finish the season. He’s absolutely certain the defense and team must learn to finish games."
- "If I owned the Browns ..." (ESPN Cleveland) - "Where’s Jimmy?: As the first real season of the second ownership and the sixth management regime in 15 years of the Browns expansion era dribbles down the drain, everyone wants to know, 'What’s Jimmy Haslam thinking?'"
- "Jets share misery with Browns in wake of brutal collapse" (ABJ) - "The Browns and New York Jets went from being playoff hopefuls at the beginning of November to crawling on broken glass toward the regular-season’s finish line."
- "Aaron Rodgers feels 'closer' to playing, will practice Wednesday" (CBS Sports) - "So ... will Rodgers play?"
- "Sizing up the coaching situations" (ESPN) - "After an offseason that featured eight new hires, odds favored a safer year for NFL head coaches."
- "Kickoff rules have made returners restless" (AP) - "Trindon Holliday stands just 5-foot-5 and might tip the scales at 170 pounds if he wolfs down a big breakfast."
- "‘The Will to Be Great—Day After Day After Day’" (MMQB) - "College quarterback-turned-NFL fullback Michael Robinson has a unique view of the man who lines up in front of him in the Seahawks’ backfield."