- "Sources: Raiders eye Mike Holmgren" (ESPN) - "The Oakland Raiders have been talking to former Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren about a leadership position within the organization, according to two sources."
- "Browns prepare to dive into free agent market" (Canton Rep) - "Twenty years later, some teams reach Super Bowls with key free agents. Some teams are like the Browns. In two weeks, they’ll get another chance to prove a new regime can finally get free agency right."
- Trent Richardson: "Brandon Weeden struggled reading defenses" (Plain Dealer) - "NFL Network's Steve Wyche said running back Trent Richardson told him today that he really likes quarterback Brandon Weeden, but that Weeden struggled to read defenses at times last season, and that the Browns had to dial down their offense because of it."
- "Browns name Matt Goodman their vice president of corporate sponsorships" (Beacon Journal) - "The Browns named Matt Goodman their vice president of corporate sponsorships, the team announced today. Goodman, a Dallas native, joins the Browns after serving as vice president of corporate hospitality for Madison Square Garden since 2009."
- "2013 NFL Draft defense position rankings, post-combine" (SI.com) - "Earlier Tuesday, I offered a glimpse at my post-combine positional rankings on the offensive side of the ball. Now, it’s time to hit the defense."
- "Here are five first-round prospects who should make clubs wary" (CBS Sports) - "It didn't take the 2013 NFL Combine to turn teams on to first-round talents. They already knew who they were. But the combine did serve to alert shoppers of first-round risks -- guys who come with a Buyer: Beware tags -- and I can think of five potential choices who should make teams think twice."
- "Scouting combine losers: Manti Te’o leads the list of players who needed a better week" (Shutdown Corner) - "The scouting combine isn't good to everybody. That's always been the case, and it doesn't always matter. Last year, Arizona State linebacker Vontaze Burfict followed up a collegiate career in which he raised a lot of questions with a combine performance that raised even more."
- "Team asks prospect, 'Do you like girls?'" (PFT) - "Recently, we explained that NFL teams are curious as to whether Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te’o is gay. Somehow, this reality was misinterpreted by some as being an official PFT position that this is a legitimate question, for Te’o or anyone else."