- "Video: Schefter on Browns' QB situation" (ESPN) - "ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter believes Brandon Weeden still has the inside track to begin the season as the Cleveland Browns' starting quarterback, and Weeden should be considered the favorite. But, as I wrote last night, the signing of Jason Campbell makes this a legitimate quarterback competition."
- "Dee Milliner Says Playing with Haden 'Would be a Great Duo'" (92.3 The Fan) - "Former Alabama cornerback Dee Milliner joined Bull & Fox to talk about getting ready for the draft, recovering from shoulder surgery, his upcoming visit with Cleveland, his experience in playing behind Dre Kirkpatrick, the possibility to play with Joe Haden, practicing against Trent Richardson at Alabama, the constant speculation surrounding NFL interest in Nick Saban, competing and making his teammates better, taking care of his family and more." - [AUDIO]
- "Browns Sign Jason Campbell, Securing Weeden's Starting Role" (TheClevelandFan.com) - "The Cleveland Browns signed journeyman quarterback Jason Campbell to a reported two-year contract late Tuesday night. Campbell’s arrival probably means the end of Colt McCoy’s days in Brown and Orange and is most likely the final move to solidify the Brandon Weeden in 2013 campaign."
- "Browns will listen to offers but have no immediate plans to trade or release Colt McCoy" (Plain Dealer) - "The Browns will listen to offers, but have no immediate plans to trade or release backup quarterback Colt McCoy, a source said. However, McCoy might want to seek his release so that he can catch on with another team now that the Browns have signed quarterback Jason Campbell to a two-year deal."
- "Falcons agree to 2-year deal with Osi Umenyiora" (AP) - "The Atlanta Falcons found a replacement for John Abraham on Wednesday by reaching an agreement with free-agent defensive end Osi Umenyiora on a two-year, $8.5 million contract."
- "Matt Flynn trade rumors reignited by Jacksonville, Oakland, Buffalo" (SI.com) - "Matt Flynn has been something of a forgotten man in recent weeks. As the NFL’s focus fell on free agency and the draft, any trade rumors involving the Seahawks’ $19-million backup cooled. At least, that is, until Wednesday."
- "Tyrann Mathieu aces LSU pro-day workout" (NFL.com) - "After showing adequate speed and excelling in position drills, LSU cornerback Tyrann Mathieu might have helped himself as much as any player at last month's NFL Scouting Combine."
- "Who's laughing now? Garrett Gilkey" (ESPN) - "The least popular kid at Sandwich High was booed at a school assembly, and he ran to the bathroom and cried. He had red hair and freckles, pasty-white skin and a pear-shaped body with roomy hips and an agonizingly skinny torso."