- "Jon Gruden thinks new regime should stick with Brandon Weeden" (Beacon Journal) - "As the Browns head into their first minicamp with the new regime, quarterback Brandon Weeden has a Super Bowl-winning coach in his corner. Jon Gruden, who won the Super Bowl with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2003 and now serves as an NFL analyst for ESPN, praised Weeden during a conference call Monday."
- "Offseason makes 'tremendous difference' for Gordon" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "As a rookie last year, Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon led the team with 805 yards and five touchdowns on 50 catches, and he did so without the benefit of the offseason training that most of his teammates had."
- "Browns have no comment on presence of FBI, IRS at headquarters of Pilot Flying J" (PFT) - "Not much is being said by anyone in connection with the presence of FBI and IRS agents at the headquarters of Pilot Flying J, the company founded by the father of Browns owner Jimmy Haslam and, after an absence of several months, run once again by Browns owner Jimmy Haslam."
- "Cameron motivated by 'big opportunity'" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "On April 1, tight end Jordan Cameronreported to the Cleveland Browns’ Berea training facility motivated to return to work during the team’s offseason strength and conditioning program."
- "The 2013 draft's 'Better-than' Team" (CBS Sports) - "Defensive tackle Michael Brockers was a first-round pick out of LSU in 2012 by the St. Louis Rams. Defensive end Barkevious Mingo might go in the first round this year, and fellow end Sam Montgomery would go high as well if there weren't some off-field concerns by teams."
- "Darrelle Revis trade talks on hold" (ESPN) - "The New York Jets have put trade talks with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on hold regarding Darrelle Revis, whose MRI confirmed Monday he's ahead of schedule in his rehab, sources have told ESPN."
- "Peyton Manning says he still deals with neck issues" (NFL.com) - "Peyton Manning had multiple neck surgeries and missed all of 2011 before returning to the field with the Denver Broncos in 2012. He promptly earned a 12th Pro Bowl selection after throwing for 4,659 yards and the second-most touchdowns of his NFL career (37)."
- "No Cruz as Giants start voluntary work" (AP) - "The New York Giants have started voluntary offseason workouts without restricted free agent wide receiver Victor Cruz. A source close the team says Cruz, who has led the Giants' in receiving the last two seasons, was not at the well-attended workout at the club's headquarters."