- "Weeden ready for competition at Browns camp" (FS Ohio) - "Brandon Weeden was ready for the questions surrounding his future with the Browns. First, would the Browns replace him during the off-season?"
- "Trent Richardson says he’s healthy, excited to work with Norv Turner" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "Running back Trent Richardson heard a familiar name when he first sat down with new offensive coordinator Norv Turner."
- "Jabaal Sheard looks to impress in new LB role" (Plain Dealer) - "If Jabaal Sheard had spent any more time this off-season practicing his footwork and learning new moves, he could have auditioned for Dancing With the Stars."
- "Sport Science: Dee Milliner is really fast" (AFC North Blog) - "Many mock drafts have the Cleveland Browns taking Alabama cornerback Dee Milliner with the No. 6 overall pick. He is the top-rated cornerback in the draft and one of the fastest prospects at any position."
- "David Nelson expected to be healthy in time for training camp" (PFT) - "New Cleveland Browns wide receiver David Nelson played in just one game for the Buffalo Bills last season before an ACL tear ended his year."
- "Pat Summerall's voice won't fade" (ESPN) - "He was the uncle who took us all to the game. His courtly, economic, Southern-honeyed bass was the accompaniment to a symphony of sports: pro and college football, golf, tennis, boxing and basketball. And his longevity matched his versatility. For close to 50 years, for CBS, Fox and ESPN, Pat Summerall was as much a fixture in America's living room as the remote."
- "Matching cornerbacks with team defensive philosophies" (CBS Sports) - "Last week I broke down the offensive tackles in the draft and the dozen or so teams in need of a starter. The conclusion was that the supply of tackles would not meet the demand of the teams."
- "Athletic Ansah starting to realize football potential" (SI.com) - "As longtime BYU defensive line coach Steve Kaufusi walked past the indoor track inside the university's Smith Fieldhouse one day, he couldn't help but notice a strapping athlete who was stretching his legs. That's one impressive-looking dude, Kaufusi thought, imagining what the dude would look like in a helmet and shoulder pads."
- "Bengals sign TE Alex Smith from Browns" (AP) - "The Bengals have signed tight end Alex Smith as an unrestricted free agent from Cleveland. The ninth-year player has spent the last three seasons with Cleveland. He played in 12 games last year, starting two, and had 13 catches for 47 yards. He missed three games because of a concussion."