- "Browns' GM had good things to say about Tim Tebow" (Canton Rep) - "The Browns took long looks at Geno Smith, EJ Manuel and others before they passed on drafting a quarterback. How strong is their interest in signing the quarterback who beat Pittsburgh in the Steelers’ last playoff game?"
- "Our annual stroll through the Browns regular-season schedule" (ESPN Cleveland) - "The schedule game: Now that NFL training camp rosters are virtually set, it’s time to stroll through the Browns’ 2013 schedule. Always remember, in the NFL it’s not who you play, it’s when you play them. We can’t predict injuries, suspensions, and surprises. What you see in April might not be what you get in November."
- "Good Reviews First 2 Days; Curious Day 3" (OBR) - "At the conclusion of the first round of the draft Thursday night, Joe Banner addressed the media and he summarized the team’s philosophy concerning the draft. He was asked about drafting a cornerback, but his philosophy seems to summarize what happened on Day 3 of the draft for the Browns."
- "The Browns Had an Interesting Weekend at the NFL Draft" (TheClevelandFan.com) - "The Cleveland Browns had an “interesting” weekend during the three-day NFL Draft – and that may be understating things a bit."
- "Jaguars WR Blackmon suspended for substance abuse" (AP) - "Justin Blackmon's latest violation of the NFL's substance-abuse policy will cost him money - maybe lots of it. The league suspended Blackmon on Tuesday for the first four games of the 2013 season for his second violation in less than a year."
- "From Abraham to Woodson: Where 9 NFL veteran FAs make most sense" (CBS Sports) - "We have entered the dog days of the NFL offseason from a personnel standpoint. The initial waves of free agency are long over, the draft has concluded and even the mad dash to sign undrafted college free agents is behind us."
- "Eric Winston scheduled to work out for Miami Dolphins" (NFL.com) - "With a trade for Branden Albert on the backburner -- perhaps permanently -- the Miami Dolphins continue to explore their options at offensive tackle."
- "2014 NFL Mock Draft" (SI.com) - "First off, the goal here is more to provide some idea for the top prospects heading into next year, rather than to nail down exact draft scenarios. Teams are placed roughly where I’d project them to land in the coming season’s standings, but the draft order is far from an exact science or a full-blown prediction."