- "Black and Brown Blues" (Grantland) - "Four men sit around a wood table, watching three televisions simultaneously. They are talking among themselves, but only sporadically; they spend more time gazing at the wall of TVs, glancing down at speculative lists on laptop computers, checking their text messages, and then returning their eyes to the televisions. There is moderate to heavy sighing."
- "Chudzinski preps for rookie minicamp" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Coach Rob Chudzinski and his coaching staff will get their first on-field look at rookies the team drafted or signed as free agents when the Cleveland Browns host their annual rookie minicamp at the team’s Berea training facility this weekend."
- "Armonty Bryant looks to make some positive news in rookie camp" (Plain Dealer) - "Armonty Bryant reported for rookie minicamp on Thursday as expected, after pleading guilty to a DUI this week and despite plenty of fans and media members calling for the Browns to cut ties with the seventh-round draft choice."
- "The future of the Browns hangs as Jimmy Haslam seeks to save his family's company" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Brother, can you spare a B?: According to Forbes, there are now a record 1,428 billionaires in the world. Which isn’t a lot, considering the current estimate of 7 billion people on this planet."
- "Roger Goodell talks crown-of-the-helmet rule, Tim Tebow, more" (NFL.com) - "NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell made his way to Southern California on Thursday to attend a special event at the NFL Media offices in Culver City. NFL.com's Steve Wyche sat down with the commissioner to discuss a myriad of topics, including the crown-of-the-helmet rule, Tim Tebow's future and homosexuality in sports. Here is a transcript of their conversation."
- "Gerald Sensabaugh decides to retire with Cowboys" (AP) - "Gerald Sensabaugh is retiring with the Dallas Cowboys after spending the last half of an eight-year career with them. The safety signed a one-day contract with the Cowboys on Thursday. He was released for salary cap reasons in March."
- "NFL's most overrated players: Dirty Suh, playoff-challenged Romo on top" (CBS Sports) - "There is no more polarizing word in sports than the word overrated. Well, except for maybe Tebow, but you get my point. There are overrated politicians, astronauts, and superheroes, but there are rarely heated arguments about who is more overrated: Hulk or Batman?"
- "Owner: Redskins will 'never' change" (ESPN) - "Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyder told USA Today the team's name will not change."