- "Browns success depends on Banner, Lombardi's flexibility" (Canton Rep) - "When Browns General Manager Mike Lombardi finished making his first public speech since being hired five months ago, it was fitting the first question from the audience was blunt and to the point. Lombardi wrapped up the Pro Football Hall of Fame Luncheon Club’s season as the final speaker Monday at Tozzi’s on 12th."
- "Browns' McFadden not short on confidence" (AFC North Blog) - "The Cleveland Browns only have two picks from the first five rounds of the 2013 NFL draft, and both have heard scrutiny during the team's rookie minicamp this past weekend. Pass-rusher Barkevious Mingo was questioned about being too skinny, and cornerback Leon McFadden has heard the talk about him being too short."
- "Jamoris Slaughter expected to be ready for training camp" (Morning Journal) - "The Browns picked five players in the draft last month and had to wait until after the fifth round and 174 other players were picked to get three of them. Of those final three, sixth-round pick Jamoris Slaughter, a safety from Notre Dame, is coming off a ruptured left Achilles tendon."
- "Coordination key to minicamp success" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "When the Cleveland Browns wrapped up their three-day rookie minicamp on Sunday, it was the culmination of much more than practices and meetings for draft picks, unsigned free agents, and players brought in for a tryout."
- "Buddy Nix steps down as Bills GM" (AP) - "Not getting any younger and confident he's put in place a young foundation capable of turning the Buffalo Bills into a winner, Buddy Nix called this the right time to step down as general manager on Monday."
- "Breakout offensive players: Watch out for TEs Pitta, Cook, Gresham" (CBS Sports) - "The rookie hype season is upon us. With NFL teams finally back on the field -- albeit largely with wildly-inexperienced rosters; kids running around in shorts and doing rudimentary drills -- get ready for a barrage of quasi-information about the latest potential breakout phenom who is coming out of nowhere to impress his team's coaching staff in the middle of May."
- "Ronde Barber's quiet greatness" (ESPN) - "Ronde Barber left the NFL in exactly the same way he thrived in the league, without nearly enough people understanding his significance. The story broke last week, Barber gave a news conference and, just like that, his career was over."
- "Vikings unveil pictures of new stadium design" (SI.com) - "The Minnesota Vikings unveiled photos of their new stadium’s design on Monday, which the organization said would make it capable of hosting more events than any other stadium in the world."