- "Mingo not worrying about his position change, weight or contract" (Beacon Journal) - "Barkevious Mingo spent an hour chasing kids, lofting passes toward them and playing the part of a tackling dummy during a youth football camp Tuesday morning at FirstEnergy Stadium. He did it all with an infectious smile on his face, exchanging high-fives, signaling touchdowns and shouting words of encouragement."
- "Ray Horton Defense Review" (OBR) - "Perhaps the most exciting development of what has been an extraordinarily newsworthy Browns’ offseason has been the prospect of Ray Horton bringing an aggressive style of defense to Cleveland."
- "Ian Rapoport Says 'Far Fewer Questions About Gordon On The Field'" (92.3 The Fan) - "Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network joined Jeff Phelps and Mark Schwab to discuss Josh Gordon’s off-the-field trouble, Tim Tebow news, and the possibility of Vonta Leach joining the Browns."
- "AFC North draft pick signing tracker" (AFC North Blog) - "Until then, here's an update on the remaining unsigned draft picks in the division. There are only six draft picks in the AFC North who haven't signed, and half of them are first-rounders. That's not surprising because only six first-round picks have signed so far."
- "Multiple cities, same year: Is this the future of the draft?" (SI.com) - "The recent two-week shift of the 2014 NFL Draft that was necessitated by a scheduling conflict at New York's Radio City Music Hall could wind up being just the beginning of the changes coming to one of the league's glamor events in ensuing years."
- "Colts sign RB Ahmad Bradshaw" (AP) - "The Indianapolis Colts are trying to improve their running game. Ahmad Bradshaw is just the latest piece of the puzzle. The Indianapolis Colts signed the unrestricted free agent on Tuesday, adding a veteran running back to their crowded backfield. He will join the team Wednesday under a contract whose terms were not disclosed."
- "WR Nicks shows up for Giants mandatory minicamp" (AP) - "An unapologetic Hakeem Nicks showed up for the New York Giants' mandatory minicamp and refused to disclose why he skipped all nine of the team's recent 'voluntary' workouts."
- "1. Vince Lombardi: Simply the best" (ESPN) - "Vince Lombardi took over a downtrodden Green Bay Packers team in 1959 and turned it into professional football's most dominant organization of the 1960s."