- "Mingo says fellow rookie Leon McFadden stacks up well against notable cornerbacks from LSU" (Beacon Journal) - "Although Leon McFadden has resisted calling his shot when it comes to the Browns’ cornerback competition, fellow rookie Barkevious Mingo clearly believes McFadden should be oozing with swagger."
- "Ward embraces Horton's intensity" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Known as a hard-hitting safety when the Cleveland Browns made him a second-round draft pick from Oregon in 2010, T.J. Ward built upon that reputation when he led the team with 105 total tackles -- including 80 solo stops -- during his rookie season."
- "Josh Gordon feeling the Heat after late-night Tweet" (Plain Dealer) - "'Follower' isn't the best look for a player with Josh Gordon's track record. 'Celebrity hanger-on?' Not so much, either. Throw in 'LeBron James groupie' and you have to know how that's going to play to a bitter fan base."
- "LeCharles Bentley Compares Josh Gordon To An NBA Groupie" (92.3 The Fan) - "Former Center for the Cleveland Browns LaCharles Bentley joins Bull and Fox and heavily criticizes Josh Gordon actions on Twitter during Game 7 of the NBA Finals."
- "Goodell watching developments with Hernandez case" (AP) - "Roger Goodell is doing what any commissioner or president of a sports league would when one of his players is being investigated in a criminal case. He's waiting for the legal process to take its course."
- "Vonta Leach could still end up with the Ravens" (PFT) - "When the Ravens cut fullback Vonta Leach in May, it appeared to be the end of his two-year run in Baltimore. But that may not be the case."
- "Break until camp is no vacation" (ESPN) - "After the Atlanta Falcons and Minnesota Vikings finished their minicamps Thursday, NFL teams officially entered vacation mode. Coaches, general managers and players have spread themselves throughout the country and overseas to get a month of rest before the start of training camps. But like for most businesses, not all the work is complete."
- "Offseason concussion woes of NFL players a scary reminder of a serious problem" (Shutdown Corner) - "Linebacker Colin McCarthy is finally feeling well enough from his concussion issues to go through non-contact minicamp practices with the Tennessee Titans. Ryan Swope, a rookie receiver for the Arizona Cardinals, is not there quite yet."