- Sunday, June 30th: We continued our training camp preview series with Part 3 of the offensive line, featuring some of the veteran backup candidates. ... Terry Pluto of the Plain Dealer discussed information relayed from top operatives on the entitlement feeling about the Browns receivers.
- Monday, July 1st: Part 4 of our offensive line preview looked at some of the younger linemen competing for a spot on the roster. ... Browns CB Joe Haden got married, and several former Browns, including Benjamin Watson, Alex Smith, and Joshua Cribbs, were invited to the wedding.
- Tuesday, July 2nd: The final part of our offensive line preview looked at the undrafted free agent linemen. ... Pro Football Talk ranked CB Joe Haden as the No. 84 player in the NFL. ... We recapped the fan perception about the offensive line heading into training camp ... The third episode of DBN Radio went live at 7 PM EST, featuring a Wall Street Journal author discussing Jimmy Haslam, and more [Listen Here].
- Wednesday, July 3rd: mooncamping went Around the AFC North. ... Tony Grossi interviewed fullback Owen Marecic about improving his pass-catching skills, and also listed a few other players who were getting reps at fullback. ... We began our training camp preview on the Browns' wide receivers, starting with Greg Little, Josh Gordon, Davone Bess, and Travis Benjamin.
- Thursday, July 4th: We wished everyone a Happy 4th of July. ... Sadly, the Browns lost a couple of uniform polls to division rivals. ... I asked who Browns fans feel the toughest threat in the AFC North is in 2013, and the Bengals were the leader with 54% of the votes. ... Brandon Weeden discussed if he can improve his issue of having too many passes tipped. ... Part 2 of our wide receiver preview investigated which receiver was most likely to make the team after the first four.
- Friday, July 5th: Part 3 of our wide receiver preview looked at the undrafted free agent receivers. ... ESPN noted that the Browns' defense ranked 3rd in the NFL at defending passes traveling 30 yards or more in 2012. ... I began calling for fans to submit photos of Browns stuff they regret purchasing.
- Saturday, July 6th: We looked at the fan perception regarding the Browns' wide receivers heading into training camp. ... Colin Kaepernick did something to create a stir, and a member of the Browns' front office gave his input on the matter. ... We kicked off our training camp preview on tight ends by wondering if Jordan Cameron can deliver in the Rob Chudzinski / Norv Turner offense.
DBN Tweet of the Week:
@MikeKrupka appreciate your support. We will learn fast!— Alec Scheiner (@scheiner_alec) July 4, 2013