According to Matt Wood, Dawgs By Nature Radio had over 750 people listen to last week's show! That's awesome. We are bringing you another jam-packed hour of Cleveland Browns talk tonight, August 27th LIVE at 7 PM EST.
Josh Finney will host this week, and he'll be joined by Zach Miller. We'll also have a guest come on over from The Phinsider about half-way through the show.
Want to Ask a Question or Leave an Opinion?
- Call In: 347-838-9742 to listen, and then press '1' to have your call screened.
- Tweet: Send us a tweet with the hashtag #DBNRadio
- Email: Send us questions before the show at DBNPodcast@gmail.com
- Chat: Use the chat room at the bottom of the DBN Radio page.
Topics to be Covered on Today's Show:
- The Browns' 27-6 loss to the Colts last week was pretty dreadful, but was the team "not trying" on purpose, as ESPN Cleveland's Tony Grossi put it? The guys will try to find something positive from the game, and then also look forward to Thursday's preseason finale against the Bears, including a look at the return of WR David Nelson.
- Sean Donovan from The Phinsider will be joining us to help preview our Week 1 match against the Miami Dolphins. Sean will help us learn about some of the changes Miami has made this offseason, whether that involve scheme changes, player acquisitions, or sleeper players who can shine through.
- Former Browns have been in the news this week, but not for positive reasons -- we'll catch up on the likes of QB Colt McCoy, WR Joshua Cribbs, WR Braylon Edwards, and more. At least K Phil Dawson is exempt from the "negative" side of things.
- As for the rest of the topics we have in store for you, you'll have to listen in to find out! If you've been dying to call in, be sure to get involved this week -- let your voice be heard!