- "Controversial trade, locker room tirade help spark Browns in city desperate to end its sports misery" (Yahoo! Sports) - "Jim Brown barreled through the doors of the victorious Browns locker room and glared at the waiting media."
- "Can Hoyer, Browns defense lead Cleveland to AFC North title?" (CBS Sports) - "Whenever TV cameras showed Browns coach Rob Chudzinski on Sunday, wearing a short-sleeved windbreaker and sunglasses, it appeared, at first glance, as if Eric Mangini had taken over once again as Cleveland's head coach."
- "Browns finding relevance, confidence" (FS Ohio) - "A couple of things were happening simultaneously on Sunday afternoon, four or five stories apart inside and on the perimeter of First Energy Stadium, and they were things that haven't happened around what used to be called Cleveland Browns Stadium a whole lot."
- "Hoyer's homecoming has Cleveland rocking" (ESPN) - "When the play started, the Browns were 1 yard shy of the goal line. Cleveland quarterback Brian Hoyer was behind center, handed a direct snap."
- "D'Qwell Jackson speaks -- and his team responds with two victories" (Plain Dealer) - "If adversity, as the expression goes, truly built character D’Qwell Jackson should have been playing for a Super Bowl champion by now."
- "Steelers and Giants fall to 0-4, leaving serious questions for each team" (SI.com) - "The Pittsburgh Steelers and New York Giants have won four of the last eight Super Bowls, and they’ve been two of the NFL’s most successful and consistent franchises of this generation."
- "Injury roundup: Jake Locker hospitalized with hurt hip" (NFL.com) - "The Tennessee Titans have been perhaps the most surprising team in the NFL this season. Jake Locker probably played the two best games of his career over the last two weeks."
- "By the numbers: Peyton Manning treads on historic ground" (CBS Sports) - "Only once before in their entire team history had the Broncos scored 50 points in a game."
- "Will the NFL suspend or fine Dashon Goldson for this illegal hit?" (Shutdown Corner) - "Dashon Goldson wiggled out of a suspension less than two weeks ago for a hit on New Orleans running back Darren Sproles, getting it overturned on appeal. Will the Buccaneers safety be that lucky this time around?"
Have suggestions for future Daily Dawg Chows? Send them via Twitter: