Four games are in the books, and after a disastrous start to the season at 0-2, things are now looking really bright for the Cleveland Browns at 2-2. With the month of September coming to a close, it's time for you to decide who the best Browns player was for the first four games of the season. To keep myself from nominating everybody, I am restricting the voting to six players maximum.
- QB Brian Hoyer - 55-of-92 (59.8%) for 590 yards, 5 TDs, 3 INTs, 83.2 QB Rating.
- TE Jordan Cameron - 30 catches for 360 yards, 5 TDs.
- NT Phil Taylor - Instrumental in Browns allowing just 2.8 YPC against the run.
- DE Desmond Bryant - 3.5 sacks, 6 quarterback hits.
- ILB D'Qwell Jackson - Leads team with 37 tackles; emotional leader of the defense.
- CB Joe Haden - Has shut down Mike Wallace, Torrey Smith, Greg Jennings, and A.J. Green, not allowing a TD this year.
There are many other worthy candidates, particularly on defense. If you are in that boat, vote "Other" and tell us about that player in the comments section.