- "Browns coaching search enters its third week amid league-wide skepticism about the merits of the job" (ESPN Cleveland) - "The search goes on: The elimination of the San Diego Chargers in the AFC playoffs by the Denver Broncos on Sunday means three things for the Browns."
- "Browns Free Agents: Who Is in Play for the Franchise Tag?" (B/R) - "The Cleveland Browns are in a favorable position to maintain all of their young talent this offseason. They find themselves entering the offseason with the most salary cap space available in the NFL—$24.3 million according to OverTheCap.com—a franchise tag and just two key unrestricted free agents hitting the market."
- "Browns' interest in Johnny Manziel could come at a price" (NFL.com) - "If the Cleveland Browns are as interested in drafting Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel as reports indicate, the beleaguered club could be lining up the most exciting player in college football to turn its fortunes around with a new coach, a new offense, and a true ticket-seller at the game's most important position."
- "Poll: What kind of coach do you prefer?" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns' coaching search goes on. It’s time for you to weigh in. With the Denver Broncos advancing to the AFC Championship Game, the Browns have to decide if they want to wait one more week to interview offensive coordinator Adam Gase -- assuming he will."
- "Tennessee Titans hire Ken Whisenhunt to be next head coach" (SI.com) - "In what could be considered a mild surprise, Ken Whisenhunt will be named the Tennessee Titans’ next head coach, per multiple reports."
- "Too early to know if Harvin will be cleared to play" (PFT) - "Two days ago, the Saints applied multiple big hits to Seahawks receiver Percy Harvin, eventually knocking him out of the divisional-round game with a concussion."
- "Report: Broncos cornerback Chris Harris has torn ACL" (CBS Sports) - "An MRI on cornerback Chris Harris, one of the most important members of the Broncos' defense, has confirmed that he tore his ACL in Sunday's win vs. the Chargers, according to USA Today's Lindsay H. Jones."
- "Heat's on Wes Welker, too" (ESPN) - "Denver Broncos wide receiver Wes Welker found himself in a familiar position after his team's 24-17 AFC divisional playoff win over San Diego -- talking about a play he couldn't make."